Tuesday, April 7

Neurologist Visit

So I just got back from my latest Neurologist appointment and really I guess I was dreading nothing because it wasn't that bad. The worst part was the wait, just sitting in the waiting room, staring at CNN and in a room full of people who are way worse off then me. Anyway I waited for about 30 minutes and I was brought back by a resident, who I had never met before, but she had heard alot about me. Apparently my doctor had been telling people all about me and he was really excited that I was coming in. 

I guess if I was in his shoes it would be cool...you have this girl you treat who cant talk or swallow and can hardly stand on her own, who is ridden with spasms and then you do the right things and the right treatments and then you see her a few months later and she is back to normal and doing well in school. 

Never-the-less, it is safe to say that he was really excited to see me. There was no changes in my MRI scans at all and I guess I will be having another one in July. He was very happy with the Tysabri treatments...

The bad thing is that the more you go to this Neurologist office the more used to it you get...and that really sucks because everybody knows you. Not that I am not just an awesome, amazing person  to get to know...because I totally am...but I would rather not know everyone by name...

Anyways, I am happy I survived...I even survived traffic home, so I couldn't be happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...