Wednesday, September 16

hello 3:17

Yesterday I had dinner with my parents, my aunt and uncle, brother and my cousin-Todd, from North Carolina. Todd usually visits once a year, he was recently married and so we don't get to see him too often. Last time I saw him was for my brothers graduation party, two summers ago. My dads family is alot older, my aunts and uncles are all 12+years older than my dad, so my youngest cousin on that side is like 35...soo my brother and I are the youngest which is always interesting.

My brother and I met up with my family at the Cheesecake Factory...cant complain about dinner because any dinner that ends with cheesecake is OK in my book.

I have been swamped in homework and I am trying to stay calm through the stress of it all. Last night it caught up with me. I had gone to bed around midnight, and I tossed and turned, I watched tv trying to fall asleep, I read for about a hour, it made me more awake...I just sat and stared out the window...3:17am is not a good time to be awake, especially when the count down timer in your head is blaring that class starts in 5 hours and 37 minutes...I got up, did some homework, turned on some music to distract me and finally I fell asleep about 30 minutes later.

Woke up this morning to the sound of tennis balls bouncing off racquet's at 7am...I hoped out of bed, wide awake but definitely not fully rested. My legs today just ache, maybe I did some sleep running last night and ran a few miles. Class was difficult to sit through, I just wanted to stand up and move but all I got to do was sit for a good 2 hours and 20 minutes trying not to think about it. I have another class that starts at 4pm and it runs till 6:40 and I am dreading it. There is always that one class where you don't like the classmates, the professors are in your eyes the worst people on earth and you get that feeling, that pit, deep in your stomach that just does not dissappear until you finally get to walk out of class in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...