Sunday, November 8

day 3: still sick

I woke up this morning gasping for air, stuffy nose and a horrible cough lead to me hyperventilating.

That all kind of disaptated once I was up and I started to feel better. I was fever free and could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And then whatever I had decided to morph and kick my ass again...my skin burns, it could be from the 100ish temp I am running, my body just aches and earlier the room was literally spinning so I took a nap...weirdest nap ever...even though I have never dabbled in the whole illict drug thing what I expierenced during my hour and a half nap I would definitely classify as one insane trip...

I guess I scored a sick day for myself tomorrow...I have to be fever free for 24 hours till I can go back.

I'll try again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...