Monday, December 28

When did blogging become so difficult?

I wish I knew why it is so hard for my to write out my thoughts. I guess that maybe I don't want to actually spell them out because then its a reality. Why would that be so, it probably wouldn't be at all...it might actually help.

I am actually thinking about therapy for the first time ever...my school offers its...and maybe it will help sort things out. Then again if I can't write out my thoughts how am I going to actually physically say them.

Isn't there some machine yet that we can be hooked out that can just download our thoughts with one click?

Since I am not going to talk about anything that is really bothering me, and I just seem to be tip-toeing around everything I'll change the subject.

Music. I took a trip today to this place downtown and grabbed some cds...

- XX by The Xx...if a record could morph into a person, I would marry whatever man came out of this record in a heartbeat. This band is out of London and has this sleek sound and is just oozing in this cool, dark, perfect for a bar, smoky, sexy vibe. (I must be broken I used sexy in a sentence...yuck) Truth is, I never realized Indie could be so utterly amazing, I usually write it off before it hits my ears. This though, I can't turn it off, its calming, yet intriguing.

- Save Me, San Fransciso by Train. This is Trains latest release and yeah not really feeling it completly...I do however like a few songs...Hey, Soul Sister - Marry Me - and Breakfest in Bed...those three are my favorites...so its not a bad albulm at all...just not what I expected...

- Cycles by Cartel. A fellow blogger, Heather, had a Cartel song playing on her blog for a bit and it caught my attention...All I can say is that this cd is just great to listen to. It's great all the way through and the first time and then again the second and third times...no complaints.

And now its time to go to bed...well not really...just listen to XX and solve some Sodokus before I fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. So, I randomly found your blog ages ago, and have enjoyed reading about the life of another college student.

    I fully advocate the therapy thing. I tried it for the first time this year (it's free at my school too) and it has been helpful for me. My counselor is able to help me make sense of things that I could in no way verbalize/write about without making it sound like vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take advantage of the therapy. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this MS in college.I think I was "blessed" with MS when I was in college but I didn't have all the symptoms until the last year and a half. The therapy will be so good for you and whether or not you think you are doing okay with this, you will find such relief in talking to somebody. I had to go see a neuro-psych for a cognition study. I got there and didn't realize I even had issues and left there feeling like I had a can of problems opened and then not dealt with. So yes, therapy would be great for me at this time and if it is free...go for it. You are also going through things that none of your friends will ever understand and you will probably find that you are keeping so much inside to protect family and friends. I hope it goes well for you...

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...