Monday, February 8

Oh fatigue how I haven't missed you at all...

I have been feeling really good lately. The whole eating better, eliminating junk from my diet, and of course a healthy dose of exercise has been great. I even managed to cook a insanely good meal Friday - yes it may have taken forever to cook, but it was so good. I made corn and potato chowder, biscuits and eclair cake. I had some really happy roommates that night, so I think everything turned out pretty well.

So fast forward to Sunday...I did all my usual stuff and then I was just dead all afternoon. Usually when I am kinda crashing I usually pick back up within a few hours - kind of get that whole second wind of energy thing - but not yesterday. Luckily one of my roommates was in charge of Super Bowl food, because I think I would have fallen asleep cooking it. I barely made it through the game - I definitely fell asleep a few times and was in bed before 10.

I unwilling got up this morning at 8:30, and literally felt like I had to drag myself out of bed. I am going to go looking for some toothpicks to hold my eyes open soon if things don't pick up shortly. I had to make a call to the MRI center because they really wanted to talk to me, apparently me leaving a message like their instructions on the phone was not good enough. They probably just wanted to hear my voice :). Anyways, I'm all set with a 9:15 appointment tomorrow - I'm just so excited. My favorite part of the whole 5 minute conversation with the technician was when he pulled up my old forms and said "has any of the information changed since October?" and then I said "nope, everything is the same." In which is said sounding very confused "oh, nothing has changed?" For some reason it just made me laugh...and I for a split second thought about saying something like "nope, I just really love MRI's so much and I cant wait for the part when I get the contrast dye injected into me and everything gets all warm and I feel like I cant breath for a few seconds - that is definitely my absolute favorite". However, I refrained and just answered yes, it's always hard to tell who will be able to understand my sarcasm over the phone.

Anyways, I am off to be productive, and then maybe a nap before class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...