Monday, October 19

MRI results and Neuro appointment

I got my MRI results today and good news, actually pretty amazing news is that my scan showed the least activity it has ever shown, which is kinda super duper cool. The NP that I met with was very cool and she definitely understood where I was coming from with my annoying MS hiccups and she quickly ruled out steriods to treat the fatigue. I guess she would normally start with that but since I do not respond to them I got prescribed Ritalin. Ritalin. Really...I was like, "uhhhh ok, last time I checked I do not have ADHD but who knows maybe it will help.

I don't know, does anyone have any experiences with Ritalin? Good, bad, the ugly...I'll take any information and thoughts...

Other than that, everything is good...ooh my observation for school went really well, I am actually starting to really like teaching.

Now it is bedtime...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the MRI.

    Ritalin, it may make life better. It seems that all MSers I have met act a little ADD. I used to focus more but now I like to be all over the place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear your good news. I have a huge problem with fatigue and I take Provigil. I have never been prescribed Ritalin. I hope that it helps you. The Provigil really helps me especially on those days where you feel like you can't possibly make it through the day.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...