Saturday, July 10

It is going to be a long summer...


This was supposed to be a happy post because I totally met Greg Laswell the other night and I was going to talk all about it. The concert was super small, maybe 20 people were there and it was amazing. Something about his voice just gets to me...
Anyways, yesterday my grandfather got out of rehab in the morning. Last night my grandpa went to the ER and now he is back in the hospital. He is on a ventilator and is sedated. He has fluid around his heart and lungs. My grandma is back staying with us. It is going to be a very long summer...a very very long summer.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Grandparents. I hope it's not as long a summer as you forsee. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...