Wednesday, July 28

random stuff

I really want to post a huge post with updates about everything, from work, to wakes, 6 month neuro checkup and even yoga, but instead I am going to head to bed because I am absolutely exhausted. 

I will however say that today I made a very important life decision: When I have money to spend on randomness I will be buying myself a Edible Arraignment(you know the amazing fruit basket things preferably the ones dipped in chocolate) for my birthday every single year. I will of course eat the entire basket myself because I can and because they are just that good. I am apparently a sucker for chocolate dipped fruit on sticks. I just thought you'd like to know that. 

Anyways, I hope all is well in blogger world and I promise I will be back this weekend with a actual post chalked full of randomness and my own amazing insight on my very own scattered, random swarm of craziness that has engulfed my life. Goodnight xoxo.

Yup, I closed with a xoxo, I don't like kisses and I most certainly do not like hugs, its just another testament that I am way to tired to still be up.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Hang in there!
    -Jodi
    jodibeansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...