Wednesday, May 27

tired

OMG the fatigue is killing me...a very slow and dull painful death at that. I get 8-10hours of sleep and I am as about as wide awake as if I had pulled a all nighter, or ran some crazy marathon. 

I have a job interview tomorrow at 10...ok Rite Aid, no biggie, just smile and answer the questions, I am not concerned about that one...

I uh yeah have a date next week...me...a date...yup I think...its with the kid I met at my last Tysabri infusion...so we have been im'ing eachother through facebook or what not, and I dont know why but I got bored and thought I would text him quick cause I had not heard from him in a few days...that was mistake #1 I guess...so we had a super awkwards...awkward on my part at least, conversation...he told me he thought I was cute and I felt like replying, "boys have coodies!" But alas I refrained from any statements along the "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them..."lines. Anyways he wanted me to drive to Rochester, because of course I cant find someone in Syracuse, he was kinda cute, offered to pay my way their and back, of course I refused because I am a halfsies kinda girl. But yeah I haven't dated since uhhh Sept...so that should be uhhh weird...

I hope he enjoys super awkwardness...cause it is what I do best :)

Off to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower...and then my favorite,  sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...