Wednesday, June 17

Concerts and stuff

The past few days I have been in a bit of a not so peachy keen mood. This past weekend a good friend of mine decided to post about her issues with me...instead of talking to me...she blogged...she knows I read her blog...and yeah it just hurt.

I even have some lyrics from a Taylor Swift song- Change - That fit very well here.

"It's a sad picture;
The final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again,
You know it's all the same,
Another time and place,
Repeating history and you're getting sick of it"

Its really nothing new for me in the past last 6 months...it just makes you appreciate who is there though thick and thin with you.

Luckily the California trip and Fray concert is a good distraction.

This morning I wondered over to Rite Aid, the place I should have been working at for a few weeks now...last I heard they were waiting on the background check. Well its been like 3 and 1/2 weeks and so I thought I would pop my head in to see what was up. Turns out that the manager that hired me transferred. So I talked with the new manager who luckily found all my paperwork, he is going to fax some things or do something, I don't know, but he should call me within 2 days...I figure 2 days will mean like by the end of summer...so I am not holding my breath. Since when was getting a part time job so difficult...

On a much brighter note, tonight my mom and I are going to see The Fray with Jack's Mannequin tonight at Darien Lake! I can't wait, I am so excited!

I am a complete music freak...my friends always laugh because I always know who sings any song on the radio, I know all the lyrics even if I hate a song and I could tell you band history like its my life story.

I was the girl in the hospital who every night had her laptop playing through her itunes playlist. I always had music on and I remember every morning for 2 1/2 weeks getting woken up my a intern, who definitely was very cute, but every morning he would come in ask about what I was playing and I would grab my computer and type it all out...I would always write that music was the only way I could keep my sanity at night with all the screaming patients during the night.

So yeah, I cant wait for tonight, we have pit tickets, so that means no seats, right in front of the stage...you cant get any closer than that! My mom is not too excited with the seats...well lack of seats...but I am stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...