Tuesday, March 16

Spring break oddness

So I am home on my spring break having a grand ole time. Today was a interesting day and its only half over. Ill run through a recap for you all...enjoy.

-- Girl Scout Cookies...I don't eat cookies when I am at school unless I bake them, and there is a reason for that - I'd eat them all. My parents have a huge stash of Girl Scout cookies and they are so freaken impossible not eat the whole box. Damn you Girl Scouts.

-- I get bored easily at home...my dad is working on his friends house, my mom is at work, and I am home alone. Yup, 21 and can't keep myself entertained. So after the gym, a shower, some lunch, and roughly a quarter of a box of girl scout cookies (don't judge me) I went to Barnes and Noble. While I was looking for a book that happened to be in the Sociology section two people, both female and in their early 20's went to the next section over and started pulling books off the shelf about lesbian relationships and well interesting things like that...and then they started reading out loud different positions (yup, those kinds of positions...the dirty kind), and then each commenting if they have tried them and such...and yup it was so incredibly awkward and kinda sorta hard not to laugh at all. As for me I ended up buying Twinkie, Deconstructed and Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the search for the American Dream.

-- Tonight its dinner at Chee Burger Chee Burger...and then off to buy cupcakes to bring to my aunts tomorrow at a bakery called Cupcakes and Smiles (super good bakery...like oh so good)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...