Sunday, March 1

and I am 5 years old again...

since it has been siblings weekend i have been stuck with my roommates brother. he is a freshman in high school and i dont know what his deal is but it is like one of those he really likes to pick on me, which leads my roommate to think that he likes me and so my roommate gets made cause he only wants to do stuff with me. i find it funny cause i think of him as a brother...

the good thing is that i take out stress on my brother by using him as a punching bag, so my roommates brother is also used at a punching bag...

today i tagged along with my roommate and her family to go to the RMSC. its fun cause theres all these sweet things to do and basically when you are there you feel like you are five again. the bad part was we had planned to spend like 2 hours there and that quickly turned into 4 1/2. whoops! i spent the rest of tonight doing the rest of my homework.

i think that i am getting sick. i have slept way to much and have had a sore throat and swollen glands. i dont need sickness now, i have a full week this week. 5 classes tomorrow, full day at high school tuesday, 4 classes wednesday, full day at a DECA competition thursday and a billion homework assignments due friday. i am a bit over stressed so i doubt that really helps...oh and somewhere in there i need to maybe schedule some clinic time because my dizziness has not really gone away...or maybe its sick realated...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...