Tuesday, September 8

This blog has been a work in progress if you will as I have kind of avoided hitting the whole "publish post" button for a few days now. So I'll recap some stuff.

Last Friday: I drove home Friday morning. I had a four day weekend, my mom had a extra state fair ticket, so I went home. It's only about a 1 1/2 hour drive but sometimes it feels like a eternity. It was a nice day out, not too hot, but not too cold, but walking round for a few hours wiped me out. My mom and I made sure to get the "staple" items at the fair- deep friend oreos- chocolate milk from the giant milk machine- and a giant sausage, pepper and onion sandwich. The main reason I want to go to the fair that particular Friday was because of Switchfoot. Switchfoot was playing for free at 8PM that night and I am kinda in love with them. It was a awesome concert and of course I got a t-shirt to commemorate the night.

Last Saturday: My dad and I went for a motorcycle ride...we got lost a few times on some unmarked country roads, I was just glad we both had a gps. I drove back to school that afternoon, I had a ton of homework the past weekend and I knew I wasn't going to get anything at home if I stayed. When I got back to school I was exhausted and I ended up meeting up with a guy to hang out that night. I got lost getting to his house, two deer ran out in front of my car and it was a weird night. I was under the impression that he and I were just friends because I had made it clear that I am so not interested in anything...apparently the signals got crossed somewhere as he was all over me...after telling him I wasn't interested, I just got up and left. The worst part was that I was walking off the front step, missed the step, fell into a bush, started hysterically laughing as I wiped off needles from my sweater and hurried to my car. I of course told my two roommates- Hannah^2 immediately what had happened and I could barely get the story out without laughing. (Steph was away all weekend). That night our friends called in a fake report to security about noise in our room, we had to fill out reports because we knew who made the prank call, I got id because I happened to have a drink out...it was a pretty weird night...

Last Sunday- Homework and a bunch of us walked to Ben and Jerrys for ice cream. Yay Phish Food!

Monday- umm homework and lunch with my parents

the rest is a blur...

Today: I have one class at 8am...its now 7:34am...I woke up at 7:15am to my Sonic Boom alarm clock that even has a vibrating disc under my pillow that literly makes me jump out of bed. My phone alarm did go off at 6:45 but I turned it off and set it on the window, apparently I thought I could sleep forever today...I have been sleeping alot more lately, like 9+ hours a night...I wake up tired...I am tired all day...I'm just tired. Maybe it's school, maybe it's not...who knows...

Anyways I have Zumba in 50 minutes, and yoga tomorrow night...maybe some physical activity will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...