Sunday, September 27

You've Gotta Swim

I am so so excited tonight. My mom pre-ordered a movie called "Dear Jack" for me! Ok so Dear Jack is a documentary of a guy named Andrew McMahon (he's the singer of Jack's Mannequin, I may or may not be in love with him...) Anyways, you can check out the trailor HERE .

At 22, McMahon was diagnosed with acute lymphoma leukemia. This move documents his ups and downs and inbetweens as he literally fights for his life. Thankfully he had a successful stem cell procedure using his sisters stem cells and that lead to his recovery. I think his message in realsing this documentary is one of strength and courage and I can't wait to see it.

That being said, is it November 3rd yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...