Wednesday, January 21

cinnamon streusel and ugh ugh ugh people

i think that some days people are there just as a annoyance factor. i woke up this morning and didnt wanna get out of bed...but never the less i did. i got all ready and went to class and the monthly blood drive was taking place on campus. of course i almost get hit by the blood drive truck. sooo mr blood truck driver man with the black hat i would like to remind you that pedestrians have the right of way.

after lunch i was walking to class. i purposely leave early to this class because it is far away and i like to take my time walking.its also nice and quiet and i kinda like it mid-day. anyways as i was walking i noticed someone behind me, like freakishly close following me, like i was blocking the wind for her...her boots where noisy and i wanted to turn around and hit her. so i slowed down, figuring if i walked slower she would pass me...but no! she didnt, i swear she wanted to drive me insane...luckily i dropped my keys. when i went to pick them up she passed me and i noticed her outfit! my picture...umm well obviously does not do her outfit justice, the hot pink rain snow boots, her  pants tucked into her black tight pants...the bright orange striped winter jacket and the blue hat. so maybe she was following so close hopping no one would see her.

if the girl wasent bad enough, about a hour later i ran into my next problem. consumer behavior is a cool class but i have had to get a different seat every class so far because one kid- the same freaken kid, steals my seat every class. the kicker is that the first time he did it, i choose another seat. well he took that seat the next class. then i got a new seat and of course he stole that and today i walked into class only to find out he took my seat from last time. its driving me insane...

i realized today that the tremors on my right side are getting more noticeable. when i go to grab my pencil my whole hand shakes like crazy...when i eat, my fork shakes like crazy and when i go to take a sip of my drink its super evident. i wonder if its from the decrease in prednisone or what not...it could be from being tired or something, but i have made sure to get enough sleep. which brings me to the last thing; you think two benadryls would be enough to knock out anyone till morning. well, it used to be plenty for me but for the past few days i have been waking up in the middle of the night wide awake...all i can say is thank god for ipods...

one last super exciting thing- i bought a new cd on itunes last night- matt nathanson- at the point- live. its super amazing like all his other stuff...and yes like my roommate has informed, i am completely, utterly addicted to matt nathanson, she also like to roll her eyes when i tell her what i am listening to...i wonder what thats about...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...