Tuesday, January 27

i think i'll go to boston...

today i had a meeting at 9am the business teacher i will be working with this semester. it went really well, and i got alot of useless but some how important information thrown at me. after that i bought a new pair of shoes, that are backless, this should get rid of the blister situation on my heals...plus, shopping is always fun

my roommate and i were talking last night at idk 12:30am...we were discussing our favorite features in guys...i usually have lots of favorites in this topic but recently i have been in a rut...it is no fun, i realized i havent even looked at a guy with more than a "ugh you're in my way...MOVE" attitude. lets hope i get my spark back...

so i received a email back from the ms support group kinda thing. it turns out there is one called 20's and 30's somethings and it meets once a month...it should be interesting if i go. i hate being at the youngest age of everything. i always feel like i am a bit outta place and really how much do i have in common with a person in the 30's...and i kinda think i do not relate to people very well...i am super awkward recently and when people talk to me i usually kinda respond with a yes, no or maybe or a smile and a frown and hope that the conversation ends. i miss being super perky and totally random...hopefully it comes back sometime soon, i miss it

so there is this song called boston by augustana and i think it is perfectly amazing and its totally on my ipod...but here is a tid-bit of it that kinda suits me well very nicely...

I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...