Friday, January 23

cold fish and blah blah blah...

there is a flyer in my desk, its in the top drawer, its bright orange/yellowish. its folded in half and then in half again. i got it yesterday and have read it over once, twice...i have pulled it out of my desk and debated whether i should look into it further. its now buried in that drawer...maybe i'll look into it tomorrow...

i got hit by a bus...yeah...thats a lie...but i think if i were to get hit by a bus i would feel about the same as i do now. every muscle hurts, everything cracks when i move and yeah maybe its the flu or its just side effects from the tysabri. blah blah blah

the dining hall caught on fire...well, not really but the smoke from the food burning on the grill could have easily resembled a big fire. the fire trucks came and we waited forever for everything to be cleared so we could eat...

but finally the best part...NEW PHONE...yup i got the samsung propel. i love it because: 1) it has a key board so texting is kinda way easier. 2) its a slide, so opening it is seriously easy and 3) i can use it one handed so my increased tremors/shaking on my right side doesn't drive me as much as it did with my old phone.

that damn flyer, i think my brain is obsessed with it... i would assume i should tell what the flyer is about...maybe another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...