Saturday, February 7

he's just not that into you...

he's just not that into you. i saw it last night with my roommate, her sister and her sisters friend. we had dinner first at this very stylish, retro'ish yet modern restaurant that is kinda like paneras. after dinner we headed to the movie and i am really happy that i sucked it up and went because the movie was really good. i really enjoyed it, even though i looked rather zoombie like on the way out. its never good when on a friday night at 8pm, my roommate and i have our heads on our desk almost passed out. we truly are the complete opposite of partiers. our idea of the perfect weekend night includes a movie in our suite and followed by bed around midnight. 

but really if you get a chance to see he's just not that into you, you totally should, it rocks. it also got me thinking of the kinda guy i would love to have be into me, a guy who is like a cross between john krasinski, brad pitt, shawn from the show psych and jeffery from burn notice... does one of those exist? if you know someone like that i would love his phone number, work number, email...just anything to help me stalk him. would it be the situation where he's just not that into me... i am pretty sure the guys that are into me are a cross of like the character dwight schrute, from the office, and umm _______ ( fill in the blank with a creepy character on a show). but just to be clear, those kinda guys are into me and i am totally not into them...its more of a run and hide situation.

anyways...when we let the movie i resembled a drunk. kinda stumbling outtta the theater. i think i maybe have had to remind my feet and legs to walk. they are resenting me for it because today my muscles hurt. 

and now its saturday. sleep in, brunch, su game- which they are currently being dominated by villanova :(. during halftime my roommate and i cleaned the bathroom. my other two suitemates are seeing a play this afternoon so it gave us the perfect opening to clean without them around. they are dirty...but they are kinda slobs... and neither steph nor i can really tolerate a dirty bathroom like our suitemates can...

but it is rather amusing because i am sitting on the couch with my winter jacket on because steph has opened all the windows in the place to attempt to get the smell of chemicals out...you know its bad when we are both gagging for air...

it is also homework day. i hate homework. homework should be banned. i study all week, i study on the weekends, why should my professors add homework that is pointless onto all of that. i think they feel powerful when they confine us to our rooms on the weekend to complete homework. maybe i should be a college professor, i would love to feel that powerful...you know the king of the world...well in my case queen...but you know the king of the world, stand on the moon, ceo of microsoft powerful.

now...back to homework as my roommate is playing a song she just dedicated to me..taylors swifts, should've said no....its a funky dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...