Friday, February 6

you can sit beside me when the world comes down.

so i have been listening to the all american lyrics and if you have not listened to this one song called mona lisa then you need to asap. 

"You can sit beside me when the world comes down
If it doesn't matter than just turn around
You be the queen, and i'll be your clown
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
You can sit beside me when the world comes down"

my suitemates have discovered my giant itunes library and have been knocking at my door to grab my stuff. of course i am pushing them towards my favorites...and by now you already know where my taste in music lies...

but i will say that this mona lisa song is super sweet and i love it and its one of my favorite aar songs thus far.

tonight is movie night. i guess its dinner and movie night really. my roommates sister and her friend are coming and we are going to dinner and then seeing the movie, hes just not that into you. its looks rather funny and pretty good so it should be interesting.

i think i did iffy on my quizzes so i think i need to suck it up and smile for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...