Wednesday, February 11

umm what day is it?

this morning i woke up and thought it was saturday- soo i turned off my alarm and luckily woke up like 20 min before class started

after my consumer behavior test i walked to my room, put away all my books because, oh yeah i thought it was friday...

but, saddly no, it is not the weekend. it is wed. which means tomorrow morning i have to wake up bright and early to go to, OMG,  high school!...yup, just a hint of scarism here...

and then tomorrow afternoon my brother is stealing my car to drive home..he has friday off. i will miss my car for the weekend, esp cause my rooommates 11 year old cousin is staying with us. lets see how long i can go without swearing or making a , thats what she said, comment.

no matter how many times i straighten my hair, the ends keep getting wavy...damn fog

so my mother sent me a valentines box fileld with candy, she also sent one for my roommate. i however am eating like the whole thing because i am sooooooo nervous. tonight in about a hour i am meeting the group of people ms group for 20/30's...i may puke...and ummm i doubt that would be pleasant since i ate a whole bunch of gummy bears....my question is umm how do i know who these people are...like do they were giant signed on their heads saying " MS GROUP" with arrows pointing down? or do they all huddle together somewhere and i have to walk up to them...or will somebody randomly guess i am supposed to meet them...

and now i am going to attempt to straighten my hair one last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! You know you wanna leave one...